Saturday, October 9, 2010

FANCL ~

FANCL is famous with their Preservative-free skincare and beauty Supplement. I have heard a lot of fantastic reviews from webbie and friends. Therefore i made my 1st move to try on their product last month. I got my very first Fancl Purchase that was Perfect Cleaning Solution under promotion price of S$28~! The set consists Mild Cleansing Oil 60ml and Facial Washing Powder 25g

I love their cleaning oil very much!! It can remove all my heavy make up so easily~ even with water proof mascara. I love the washing powder too, its being gentle to my skin, as i have an oily face, its wash away all the dirt and left my face clean without tightly feel.




I bought PERFECT SLIM α (ALPHA) & Calorie Limit as i desire to cut down my weight..i have been taken it from September, so far not much significant weight loss being experienced due to my high calories and carbohydrate daily food intake. But luckily i dun encountered any weight gain after consumed it although i still on my regular high calories food intake..I Think i should have to start to curb my high calories and carbohydrate food...or else it is so pointless to get this to control my weight...WELL start today!!

Shopping at FANCL Today! And burned my pocket a hole T.T but never mind! Since i wanted to try on their TenseUp EX for so long~ I got a promotional voucher from my colleague which consists of TenseUp Ex 1 BOX, Mild Cleaning Oil 120ml & Facial Washing Powders 50g with only S$100~~yeah its save up S$20.50!! That is why i decided to give a try on FANCL TenseUP EX.



Love their packaging for the lovely limited edition Ballet Dance design ~~ I love them in PINK~~ =)





I shall see if any miracle happen on my face~? =)

No comments: