Sunday, November 28, 2010

FANCL Tense UP EX reviews



How many bottle consumed: 30 bottles for a month

Taste : tasted alike orange juice ( I love it very much, best serve after chilled.)

Effect : I m have an oily skin, with some white head like pimples. After a month consume i can really see the different of my skin condition. I used to have an oily face when i wake up in the morning, but after i consumed it really work for my oily face! Pores are slightly tighten, fine line were reduced and it leave a moisture and smooth touch on my skin.

Price : Costly (SGD61.50 per box - 10 bottles)

Collagen type : HTC® (High Tripeptide-containing) Collagen 2600mg

Conclusion : Before i was started to drink it, i did a little research of the reviews from others. Some might claims that didn't work for them. But for me, IT WORKS~!!Glad that it work well on me. I will definately continue to consume FANCL Tenseup, but due to $$$$$ saving, i will only consider to stock up when they having promotion!

No comments: